Registration - Now Open!
Please note that the 2022 ANZAED Sydney Conference is an in-person event, and will take place at the International Convention Centre (ICC), Darling Harbour.
Registration Rates in AU$
Registration Rates in NZ$
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is included in the full-day attendance registration rates.
- Additional partner/guest welcome reception tickets can be purchased at $65.
- Early registration is recommended as all workshop selections may not be available once places are filled.
- Join or renew your ANZAED membership for 2022-23 before registering for the conference to benefit from significant member discount rates.
- Online registrations close Tuesday 9 August 2022. A small number of registrations are available at the door, but special dietary requirements cannot be then provided.
- Payments accepted in either Australian or New Zealand currency.
- You will be able to either pay instantly (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or generate an invoice to pay later (bank transfer or credit card).
The Fine Print
- Student discounts only available for full-time study. Proof of full-time student status may be required.
- ANZAED reserves the right to make changes to the program, and where speakers become unavailable, ANZAED will make every endeavour to find replacements of similar expertise.
- Refer to the Refund Policy regarding any changes.